Senior Director, Pharma Services
Jeff Leonard is a Senior Director and the leader of the Pharma Services practice at Klein Hersh International. Jeff joined Klein Hersh in 2013 and has played an integral role in establishing this practice as the premier executive search partner within the Contract Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) markets.
As the leader of the Pharma Services practice, Jeff’s responsibilities include:
- Building relationships and engaging with leading Private Equity and Venture Capital investors in the Pharma Services and Technology markets
- Partnering with clients to help bring on transformative senior leaders across a wide range of business and operational roles, including CEO, COO, CCO, CFO, President/GM, and Director-VP level functions
- Assisting partners in adding industry-leading executives to a newly created or well-established Board of Directors
- Representing the Pharma Services and Technology practice at industry events such as the JP Morgan Healthcare Conference, Drug Information Association (DIA), and American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS), as well as other trade associations throughout the Life Sciences industry
Jeff and his team support venture-backed startup organizations up to the largest publicly-traded companies in the Pharma Services and Technology space. Whether you’re looking to fill a critical leadership gap in your organization, are looking for your next career challenge, or to further build out your network, Jeff and his team look forward to connecting with you.
- Enjoys playing basketball, skiing, and tennis, as well as spending time on the beach and watching the Philadelphia sports teams with his friends and family.
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operations Officer
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Scientific Officer
- Board Member
- GM/COO, Generics
- SVP and GM
- SVP, Business Development
- SVP, Global Operations
- VP, Suply Chain Operations
- VP, Business Development & Clinical Operations
- VP, Global Operations