Client Partner, Discovery and Development
Mike joined Klein Hersh in 2010 and co-leads the discovery and development practice, with core expertise in biology and pharmacology (discovery/preclinical/translational research). He works with seed-stage companies, small- to mid-size biotech, as well as large Pharmaceutical companies, partnering on searches ranging from individual key hires to building out research management teams. His expertise includes therapeutic areas spanning immunology, oncology, cardiovascular/metabolism, and infectious disease, as well as technology (protein/antibody engineering, ADCs, etc.).
Senior executives that partner with Mike value his open, honest, and effective communication. Clients and candidates alike appreciate the personal touch that Mike brings to their interactions.
Prior to KHI, Mike graduated from Loyola College of Maryland with a B.B.A. Marketing.
- Enjoys spending time down the shore, traveling, and is an avid Philadelphia sports fan
- Actively trains in Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Chief Scientific Officer (Oncolytic Immunotherapy)
- Chief Scientific Officer (Oncology)
- Chief Scientific Officer (Gene Therapy)
- Vice President, Immunology
- Executive Vice President, Head of Research
- Vice President, Biology
- Vice President, Oncology Research
- Head of Biology
- Head of External Research
- Head of Fibrosis Research
- Executive Director, Translational Medicine (Immuno-oncology)
- Executive Director, Therapeutic Area Head, Immunology and Inflammation
- Distinguished Research Fellow, Cancer Immune Biomarkers