Client Partner, Discovery and Development
Allison Greenfield joined Klein Hersh in 2006 and has been responsible for building and leading the discovery and development practice, with a specific focus on biology and pharmacology (discovery/preclinical/translational research). Her core expertise includes therapeutic areas spanning immunology, oncology, cardiovascular/metabolism, and infectious disease, as well as technology (cell therapy, gene therapy, protein/antibody engineering, ADCs, etc.). Throughout her tenure with Klein Hersh, Allison has partnered closely with clients including seed-stage companies, small- to mid-size biotech, as well as large Pharmaceutical companies, ranging from individual key hires to building out research management teams. She partners directly with candidates and values the opportunity to follow an individual's career, including an understanding of personal, professional, and financial motivations, and to help individuals turn their career goals into reality. Clients who partner with Allison can expect a high-touch personalized experience with rapid presentation of industry leaders meeting the criteria set forth in a search. The process doesn't end with a signed offer letter as Allison continues with a systematic touch plan to learn of an individual's success within their new organization and relay feedback along the way (post-hire).
Allison is focused on the long term vision of the companies she partners with, and describes the opportunity she has as a very humbling chance to play a small role in the incredible progress that is being made towards the improvement of human health. She values the opportunity to making a lasting impact on every client - and every candidate - that she meets.
Prior to KHI, Allison earned a degree from the University of Maryland in 2006, with a double major in Marketing and Spanish.
- Married, with two young daughters and a chocolate Lab
- Loves to travel in limited spare time
Learn about Klein Hersh's Discovery and Development Practice
- Chief Scientific Officer (Oncolytic Immunotherapy)
- Chief Scientific Officer (Oncology)
- Chief Scientific Officer (Gene Therapy)
- Vice President, Immunology
- Executive Vice President, Head of Research
- Vice President, Biology
- Vice President, Oncology Research
- Head of Biology
- Head of External Research
- Head of Fibrosis Research
- Executive Director, Translational Medicine (Immuno-oncology)
- Executive Director, Therapeutic Area Head, Immunology and Inflammation
- Distinguished Research Fellow, Cancer Immune Biomarkers