Jamie Weisbrot is the leader of the commercial practice at Klein Hersh International. Jamie and her team bring a unique level of market insight in helping pharmaceutical, emerging biotech, and medical device companies to build out their commercial organizations. The practice’s key areas of focus are: Marketing, Market Access, and Commercial Strategy and Operations.
As the leader of the commercial practice, Jamie’s responsibilities include:
- Partnering with start-up, mid-size, and large organizations on the recruitment of director through C-level executives.
- Working within branded, specialty and generics organizations, across all therapeutic categories.
- Helping companies find the right industry experts, to successfully prepare late stage development assets for launch and beyond.
- Expanding commercial teams focused on U.S. and global markets.
Senior executives that partner with Jamie speak to the deep network her team has created, a high-touch, personalized and pleasant search experience, as well as a well-executed and detailed approach. This, along with the ability to deliver some of the most difficult skill sets in the market, makes for long term relationships with her clients and candidate community. Prior to Klein Hersh, Jamie earned her B.S. in Finance from Penn State University and spent 6+ years as a Management Consultant with PwC, and Client Manager with two technology start-ups in Philadelphia.
- Lives in Center City Philadelphia
- Enjoys exploring new restaurants as a self-proclaimed ‘foodie’ and spending time with close friends and family.
- Curly hair expert
- Chief Commercial Officer
- VP & Head of Commercial
- VP, Market Access
- VP, Marketing - Oncology
- Executive Director, Pricing & Market Access
- Sr. Director, Global Pricing & Market Access
- Sr. Director, US Marketing
- Director, Marketing - CNS
- Director, Hospital Marketing - Generics
- Director, Global Pricing & Market Access
- Associate Director, Marketing – Respiratory
- Associate Director, Payer Marketing