Client Partner, HEOR/Medical Affairs and Market Access
Scott Kabo is the co-leader/founder of the Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR) practice. Scott has also established and built the company’s Market Access practice at Klein Hersh International. In addition, he has developed an extensive partnership with Physician recruitment, specializing in placing Medical leaders in both Medical Affairs and Clinical Development positions. Since joining Klein Hersh in 2005, he has leveraged his unique industry expertise to assist numerous biotech and pharmaceutical partners in building their HEOR, Market Access and Medical leadership teams.
As a Client Partner and practice leader, Scott’s responsibilities include:
- Partnering with emerging biotech and global pharmaceutical companies on the recruitment of senior leaders in HEOR, Market Access, Medical Affairs and Clinical Development.
Scott is a member of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) and the International Society for Quality of Life (ISQOL). With nearly two decades of recruiting experience, Scott has been consistently recognized by his peers as a top performing executive recruiter. Clients who partner with Scott can expect a high-touch personalized experience with rapid presentation of industry leaders meeting the criteria set forth in a search.
- When not with family and friends, might be found on the golf course
- Sports enthusiast and regular participant in charitable events
- VP, HEOR
- VP, HEOR-Consulting Firm
- VP, Real-World Evidence Solutions
- Head of HEOR
- Executive Director, HEOR
- Sr. Director, Market Access
- Sr. Director, HEOR
- Director, HEOR
- Director, Global Market Access/Pricing
- Associate Director, HEOR
- HEOR Liaison
- Director, Managed Markets and Outcomes
- Principal Research Scientist, HEOR
- Sr. Manager, HEOR
- Sr. Manager- Health Economic Modeling