Advance R&D goals with top scientific and technical consultants
To drive breakthrough medical discoveries to patients, life sciences companies often need access to specialized scientific and technical talent to support the drug development process. Whether you are large pharma or biotech organization requiring proven resources to manage overflow R&D activities, or an early-stage company looking for niche-oriented expertise on an interim basis, Klein Hersh is ready to assist.
Leveraging our industry-leading talent network, we can rapidly identify and deliver the professionals you need to efficiently manage critical discovery and development activities on a short term basis including:
- Design and conduct studies to determine the efficacy and potential adverse health effects of new drug candidates.
- Manage studies designed to investigate the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of investigational drugs to determine dosing regimens that achieve target drug exposures in all relevant populations.
- Identify, design and execute appropriate protocols in response to the needs of drug discovery projects in the areas of neurosymptomatics and neurodegeneration.
Pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) Modeling
- Provide technical expertise to evaluate the relationship between drug dosing, concentration, and efficacy.
Why Partner with Klein Hersh:
- Gain proven expertise to manage specialized drug development needs.
Manage overflow activities in the R&D cycle.
Address short term, niche-oriented staffing needs.
Access network of top scientific and technical talent.