Jason Hersh is one of the founders of Klein Hersh International and has been instrumental in building the organization into one of the largest life sciences executive search firms in the world. He has led the development of the unique capabilities that set Klein Hersh apart as an executive search partner.
In addition to his role as a Managing Partner, Jason’s responsibilities include:
- Leading Klein Hersh’s healthcare services group, which recruits C-level and senior executives for operational roles at healthcare and pharmaceutical service organizations.
- Co-managing all pharmaceutical-related executive search practice areas, including discovery, clinical, and commercial.
Companies of all sizes – from early-stage venture-backed technology companies to some of the largest contract research organizations (CROs) and management consulting companies – rely on the expertise of Jason and his team to hire their future leaders.
- Married with three children, 2 girls and one boy
- Enjoys surfing, the beach and being around friends and family
Learn about Klein Hersh's Pharma Services Practice
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Scientific Officer
- GM/COO, Generics
- SVP, Business Development
- SVP, Global Operations
- VP, Biotech Strategy
- VP, Business Development & Clinical Operations
- VP, Drug Development
- VP, Field Marketing
- VP, Global Operations
- VP, Product Marketing