Associate Director, Pharmacovigilance & Risk Management
Evan joined Klein Hersh in 2016 as an intern and returned in 2017 after college graduation as a new addition to the growing KHI Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Practice. As a member of the PVRM team, Evan’s focus is to help expand the practice to meet the growing demand in the field of Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance.
Typical searches include:
- Director of Pharmacovigilance
- Director Pharmacovigilance Sciences
- Medical Director Pharmacovigilance
- Senior Medical Director of Pharmacovigilance
- Director of Pharmacovigilance Operations
- Senior Director of Pharmacovigilance Operations
Prior to Klein Hersh, Evan was a Kinesiology major at Temple University and is an avid Temple sports fan. He was manager for the Temple Volleyball team, and loves playing and watching volleyball, basketball, and hockey.
- Associate Medical Director, Drug Safety
- Senior Director, PV Operations
- Medical Director, Drug Safety
- Director, PV Operations
Pharmacovigilance, risk management, drug safety