Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs
Zach joined Klein Hersh in 2014 and has since helped build the Regulatory practice. Zach and his team focus on building strong relationships and working closely with seed-stage companies, small- to mid-size biotech, as well as large Pharmaceutical companies. In a short period of time, Zach has risen amongst his peers to become recognized as one of the top search consultants in the country securing roles in the Regulatory environment, winning a number of national awards.
The Regulatory team has become the premier team in the country for recruiting talented leadership of Regulatory Strategy, CMC, Promotional Regulatory & Labeling, and Regulatory Operations functions.
KHI’s Regulatory team actively participates in the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS), Drug Information Association (DIA), and other trade associations.
Prior to Klein Hersh, Zach graduated from Penn State Altoona with a degree in Criminal Justice.
- Avid Philadelphia sports fan
- Played college basketball and still enjoys playing competitively
- Enjoys spending time with his wife Jocelyn, son Owen, and their dog Gracie
- Chief Regulatory Officer, Immuno-Oncology
- VP of Regulatory Affairs, Oncology
- VP of Regulatory CMC, Infectious Disease
- VP of Regulatory Affairs, Gene Therapy
- VP of Regulatory Affairs, CNS
- Head of Regulatory Affairs, Cell Therapy
- Head of Regulatory Affairs, Immunology
- Head of Regulatory Affairs, NASH
- Head of Regulatory CMC, Microbiome
- Head of Regulatory Affairs, Rare Diseases
- Executive Director Regulatory Affairs, Cardiovascular
- Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs, Advertising & Promotional Review
- Director, GRL, Immuno-Oncology
- Director, GRL, CNS/Immunology
- Director, Regulatory Affairs CMC, Biologics, Small Molecules & Vaccines