Client Partner, Regulatory Affairs
Jake joined KHI in 2012 and has been responsible for building and leading the Regulatory and MSL practice at KHI. Throughout his tenure with KHI, Jake and his team have partnered closely with clients including seed-stage companies, small- to mid-size biotech, as well as large Pharmaceutical companies, ranging from individual key leadership hires to building out full regulatory teams.
The Regulatory practice at Klein Hersh has become the premier team in the country for recruiting talented leadership of Regulatory Strategy, CMC, Promotional Regulatory & Labeling, and Regulatory Operations functions.
KHI’s Regulatory team actively participates in the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS), Drug Information Association (DIA), and other trade associations.
Prior to KHI, Jake earned his B.S. in Communications and Rhetoric from the University of Pittsburgh and spent 5 years as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative for AstraZeneca.
- Runs a non-profit basketball camp (PMBL Treasure Beach Youth Basketball Camp) in Jamaica for 1000+ rural under-served youths
- Enjoys competitive BBQ, playing and coaching basketball, and loves watching all Philadelphia college and professional sports teams
- Chief Regulatory Officer, Immuno-Oncology
- VP of Regulatory Affairs, Oncology
- VP of Regulatory CMC, Infectious Disease
- VP of Regulatory Affairs, Gene Therapy
- VP of Regulatory Affairs, CNS
- Head of Regulatory Affairs, Cell Therapy
- Head of Regulatory Affairs, Immunology
- Head of Regulatory Affairs, NASH
- Head of Regulatory CMC, Microbiome
- Head of Regulatory Affairs, Rare Diseases
- Executive Director Regulatory Affairs, Cardiovascular
- Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs, Advertising & Promotional Review
- Director, GRL, Immuno-Oncology
- Director, GRL, CNS/Immunology
- Director, Regulatory Affairs CMC, Biologics, Small Molecules & Vaccines