Delivering Cross Functional Expertise for Large Scale Executive Recruitment
Klein Hersh is ideally-suited to assist pharma and biotech companies with human resources planning for expansion, large scale talent acquisition in the restructuring process, and other significant hiring needs resulting from strategic growth activities. Tap into our subject matter expertise and proven experience in executive staffing recruitment to manage a “build out” of your team across numerous functional areas.
Klein Hersh’s unparalleled network of life sciences professionals and efficient, proven search process can help you meet executive staffing needs as a result of:
- Corporate Relocation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- New Facility Openings
- Site Consolidations
- Major Corporate Funding
- Corporate Restructuring
- Commercial Operations Growth/FDA Approvals
Recent Large Scale Engagements
Among the leading pharmaceutical organizations who have partnered with Klein Hersh to assist with large-scale hiring projects are:
- Biopharmaceutical company focused on developing drug candidates to treat disorders of the central nervous system (CNS)
- In 2018, Bain Capital and Pfizer announced the creation of Cerevel Therapeutics.
- Bain Capital and Cerevel’s Chief Human Resources Officer selected Klein Hersh as their talent attraction partner.
- Over 15 executive hires have been made by Klein Hersh in 2019 with several more currently ongoing
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Global leader in generic medicines.
- In 2018, company decided to close many of their Pennsylvania facilities and consolidate to a new site in New Jersey.
- Engaged Klein Hersh to fill 17 positions in support of consolidation.
- Klein Hersh team is currently managing the executive recruitment process for positions (Director level and higher) in Regulatory, Drug Safety, Brand Management, HEOR, Clinical Development, and Medical Information.
- Multibillion dollar specialty pharmaceutical company.
- During 2016-2017, moved a large portion of U.S. operations from Missouri to New Jersey.
- Human Resources Director at Mallinckrodt selected Klein Hersh to manage senior staffing needs to support the move.
- Klein Hersh team completed over 15 hires (Associate Director level and higher) in Clinical Operations, Drug Safety, Regulatory, HEOR, and Medical Affairs.
- Global biopharmaceutical company; acquired by Shire in 2016.
- During 2014-2015, company was reorganizing and needed support for large scale executive staffing.
- Klein Hersh was selected out of 50 search firms competing to recruit talent for the top layer of the organization.
- Over 35 hires were made by the Klein Hersh team across Drug Safety, Regulatory, HEOR, Physician Recruitment, Clinical Operations, Quality, and Project Management.
- Many hires remained as functional leaders after the merger with Shire.
Klein Hersh is uniquely-qualified to support your corporate expansion staffing needs of 15-20 professionals or more through practice areas that mirror the full drug development continuum. Rely on our expert teams and integrated approach to executive search to fill key positions from pre-clinical, clinical operations, regulatory affairs, drug safety and pharmacovigilance, and commercialization – from the director level up to the C-suite.
Connect with our practice leaders today to learn more about our capabilities and to discuss your needs.