Contact: Michael Leonard
Phone: 215-830-9211 x102
My client is one of the leading health information networks in the country, connecting health care providers, health plans and practice management systems as they exchange real-time business and clinical information to streamline health care delivery and drive efficiency. The company has customers in all 50 states, with more than 200,000 physicians and 1000 hospitals using their solutions to date. All of this technology allows their clients to do over 1 billion healthcare transactions annually.
- As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for developing relationships and selling solutions (EMR, PM, RCM) to physician practices throughout the determined territory.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience selling business office software or related solutions into multi-physician practices, ancillary providers, billing services and provider markets.
- Prior experience writing, developing and presenting written proposals and presentations.
- Proven track record of building successful relationships in the territory
- Working knowledge of the revenue cycle in a practice management environment, electronic professional fee billing, collections, electronic cash posting, practice management systems and HIPAA transactions standards is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree from an accredited university.
- Ownership of a car, possession of a valid drivers license and the ability to travel to prospective customers throughout the day/week. Ability to do occasional overnight travel once or twice a month for one or two days at a time
If interested, please send a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Résumé