Senior Research Associate, HEOR
Contact: Scott Kabo
Phone: 215.830.9211 ext 103
Our client is a leading global service provider with expertise in multiple disciplines including Health Economics/Outcomes Research, securing product approvals and reimbursement, as well as addressing post-marketing requirements and late phase needs, meeting the needs of patients, physicians, regulatory authorities and health care technology purchasers.
Your role will be exciting and varied, working on international projects supporting access to the market of their clients’ products. You will be working as a member of a project team and will be involved in a range of tasks, including:
- Performing systematic reviews
- Applying advanced methods for network meta-analysis and evidence synthesis
- Developing and adapting health economic models for reimbursement and international marketing support
- Preparing and writing documents to communicate health economic and other value messages
- Co-authoring scientific publications
- You are a highly motivated researcher, with experience in health economics, epidemiology, health services research, biostatistics or a related quantitative discipline who enjoys teamwork and takes pride in the quality of your work.
- You have a relevant postgraduate qualification (MSc/PhD) or equivalent experience. You enjoy learning and applying new scientific methods. Excellent analytical and clinical writing skills as well as good communication skills are essential.
- 1-3 years of post graduate HEOR experience is preferred but we are also open to recent HEOR graduates.
- **Must be a Green card holder**
- Must be located in Boston or willing to relocate to Boston without financial relocation support.
- $50k-$85k base salary + bonus, a generous holiday allowance, health and dental insurance, pension contributions.