Below is a list of our active searches in the Health Economics/Outcomes Research/Pricing/Reimbursement/Market Access area. Feel free to follow up if you would like to learn more, or if anyone comes to mind that you would like to recommend. Our capabilities span across the pharma/Biotech/Device industry in addition to Consulting/Vendor/Managed Care/PBM.
To discuss other areas where we can add value, please call or email Scott Kabo or Michael Litten.
Sample of Current Searches
- Vice President, HEOR Business Development
- Sr. Director/TA Head(Oncology) HEOR - Pharma client in mid-west
- Sr. Director-Epidemiology - Consulting client in Southeast
- Sr. Director- US-HEOR - Pharma client in Boston
- Sr. Director Pricing Strategy/Market Access -Biopharma client in Boston
- Director, US-HEOR- Pharma client in Boston
- Director of Science/RWE and Client Solutions - Healthcare Technology company in Boston or NY
- Director, Market Access and Pricing Strategy (Oncology) - Pharma client in Northeast
- Associate Director / Sr. Manager, HEOR (Oncology focus) - Pharma client in Pacific Northwest. Very visible and great opportunity growth.
- Associate Director- HEOR (Marketed products) - Pharma client in Northeast
- Sr. Outcomes Liaison (calling on National/Regional accounts) - Location open
- Sr. Manager/AD Global HEOR - Pharma client in CA
- Quantitative Scientist, Health - Technology Client in Northeast
- HEOR Principal Consultant, HEOR - Management consulting client, various geographies
- Research Scientist (HEOR/Biostat) - Analytics client in Boston
Sample of Recently Completed Searches
- Vice President/Head HEOR
- Director, Global HEOR
- Head, Informatics and Economics
- Manager, Global HEOR
- Manager, Outcomes Research
- Associate Director, Health Economics
- Director, Global Market Access
- Sr. Manager, HEOR
- Sr. Director, HEOR
- Sr. Manager, Patient Reported Outcomes
We have a very active list of qualified professionals with a background in the Health Economics and Outcomes Research industry. If you are looking to expand your team internally or looking to develop a new HEOR team we would be happy to discuss further how we can assist in your build out.