Practice Leader, Clinical Research
Contact: Kevin Mednick
Phone: 215-830-9211 x105
Our client is an industry leading developer of cloud computing solutions that assure regulatory compliance, minimize risk and improve business performance. They are a best of breed/niche player in the service offering and software products that sell into pharma/biotech. They have a very strong existing client base (Global Pharma) and have consistently over-achieved targets. This is a stable leader in the industry with a proven track record and consistent growth year over year.
- This position is the company’s internal Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provides the strategic market direction, solution development and executive sales support for the Company’s sales and marketing activities in the Clinical Research Practice area.
- Develops solution set (technology, content and advisory services) to address the market opportunity. Evolves solution based on changing market conditions.
- Responsible for setting overall strategic market position for Clinical research Practice based on industry and/or client trends.
- Responsible for proposing marketing campaigns, spearheading the concept and content to Head of Marketing for development and execution to support achievement of revenue targets.
- Identifies, hires, and manages contracted Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who support the Practice in a) creating and maintaining our proprietary library of computer-based courses and/or b) providing consulting services in support of client engagements.
- 10-15 years experience in business-to-business consulting and relevant functional experience to support the Business is required.
- Experience in delivering technology-enabled business programs is required; specific compliance knowledge is preferred.
- Position requires a thorough understanding and knowledge of the business sector represented; the competitors in the market space; and the regulations that guide and demand the customer’s business solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university is required. An advanced degree is a plus.
If interested, please send a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Your Résumé