Client Partner – Pharma R&D / Clinical Practice
Contact: Jason Hersh
Phone: 215-830-9211 x104
My client is one of the world’s leading providers of services to the Healthcare and Life Sciences Industry who is seeking to continue the growth of its Pharmaceutical R&D Practice. While my client already has experienced consultants with well established pharmaceutical and biotech client relationships, there remain opportunities for significant additional penetration within their west coast accounts.
To continue this penetration and growth my client is seeking a Practice Leader to join an existing practice and drive the development of further R&D/Clinical business leveraging their global network and capabilities.
Location: West Coast, USA
- Consulting sales track record of a minimum of 5 years.
- Demonstrable annual sales of services into the Pharma R/D environment of over $6MM
- 10 years strategy and solution delivery consulting experience in Life Sciences R&D
- Capabilities that span business strategy, operational strategy, organizational change, IT strategy and technology delivery.
- Deep knowledge of the issues facing R&D clients today and in the future with personal experience of helping clients to address them and to establish senior level R&D contacts.
- Ability and experience of developing and executing on a client business development plan.
- Must know how to build, guide, manage, mentor, motivate and reward teams in addition to set, deliver revenue/profit targets.
If interested, please send a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Résumé